A: We can’t stress this enough – if you’ve:
- Changed your phone number
- Started seeing a new doctor
- Your condition has worsened or improved
- You’ve recently gone to the emergency room
- You’ve been prescribed and have started taking new medication
Contact your disability representative or representative as soon as possible with the new information. If you are representing yourself, you will need to contact the Social Security office, DDS if your case is there, or the hearing office if your case is awaiting a hearing date.
This is critical!